ACS Cancer Love Notes
310 in stock (can be backordered)
If you’ve ever wanted to help someone affected by cancer, but don’t want to spend a ton of money, or don’t have time to volunteer, send Cancer Love Notes! It’s a volunteer-led initiative by American Cancer Society (ACS) and LumpyCards. 50% of proceeds go to ACS, who’s mission is to save lives, celebrate lives, and lead the fight for a world without cancer.
All Cancer Love Notes are blank on the inside so there’s more room for us to write your message!
How it Works
- Purchase a card
- In the checkout page, type in the order notes what message you’d like to give to a cancer patient or caregiver (anything from inspiring quotes, religious sentiments, encouraging stories, funny cancer jokes, personal experiences, etc.)
- Specify in order notes which card you want us to write in (photos show the different card options)
- Pay and you’re done!
- Once the order is received, an ACS volunteer will handwrite your message in the card, and deliver it to a cancer patient or caregiver (based on your specification) in cancer centers and hospitals all over California
- Get credit for your good deed! Leave your social media handle in the order description and an ACS volunteer will post a video of reading what you wrote in the card and tag you in it. Leave it out if you want to remain anonymous.
- Tell a friend about Love Notes!
Card stock is 100% recycled, 100% PCW. Envelope is 100% recycled, 50% PCW and certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative and the FSC. Made, printed and shipped with love by an oncology nurse.
To see other products benefiting American Cancer Society, click here: https://lumpycards.com/product-category/cancer-cards/love-notes/
If you’d like to donate directly to American Cancer Society in an amount other than the proceeds of a Love Note, visit their GoFundMe page here: https://charity.gofundme.com/o/en/campaign/love-notes
©2020 LumpyCards. All Rights Reserved.